This exquisite property is located in Northwest Marion County in the heart of horse country near some of Marion County’s most magnificent horse farms.
Improvements and Highlights:
- 12 Horse barns with 333 stalls
- 12 Houses and 6 Mobile Homes—used by employees
- Managers Residence
- 15 wells (11 – 4” & 4 – 12”)
- 1 Mile Training Track
- 9 General Purpose Buildings
- Main Office
- A short drive to Ocala or Gainesville
- Minutes from two (2) major interchanges
- Within minutes of:
- Horse Shows in the Sun (HITS), Ocala Jockey Club (OJC), and World Equestrian Center (WEC)
Owner can divide.
View brochure or contact us for more information!
The information contained herein is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Buyer should make their own investigation regarding this property. Real estate associate/broker are affiliated with ownership. Commission only paid upon successful closing.
Status: For Sale
Property Type: Agriculture, Farming, More than 20 Acres, Vacant Acreage, Vacant Land
Price Per Acre: $16,590
Location: NW 110th Ave, Reddick, FL, 32686
Acreage: 1,657.57 +/-
Other Property Details
Parcel No: 05870-000-00, 05870-003-00, 05870-004-00, 05870-005-00
Existing Use: Thoroughbred Horse Farm & Cattle Ranch
Water: Wells on site