Freedom Crossings is located East of the Intersection of SW 60th Ave and SW 95th Street, the major intersection between SR 200 and the proposed I-75 interchange.
– Outstanding visibility
– There is 990 feet of 4-Lane Highway frontage
– Great local traffic count
– 3 constructed driveway entrances off SW 95th Street
– Including one full median cut and two right in/right out driveways
– Cross easements with the Freedom Library and adjoining properties for access to SW 60th Ave.
– Near a signalized intersection at the corner of SW 60th Ave and SW 95th Street
SR 200 is 2 Miles West of Freedom Crossings, and I-75 is 2 miles East of the property providing a great location for a Shopping Center Site.
The information contained herein is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Buyer should make their own investigation regarding this property. Real estate associate/broker are affiliated with ownership. Commission only paid upon successful closing.
Status: For Sale
Property Type: Commercial, Less than 20 Acres, More than 20 Acres, Outparcels, Vacant Land
Location: 5800 SW 95th Ave, Ocala, FL, 34480
County: Marion County
Acreage: 21.86 +/-
Other Property Details
Parcel No: (21.86 of) 356952-025-04
Land Use: Commercial
Existing Use: Vacant - Ready for Immediate Development. Includes Boundary Survey.
Water: Central County Public Water - 12" Main on SW 95th Street
Sewer: Central County Public Sewer - 12" Main on SW 95th Street
Stormwater: Offisite Water Retention Area
Best Use: Shopping Center