This exquisite property is located in Northwest Marion County in the heart of horse country near some of Marion County’s most magnificent horse farms.
Improvements and Highlights:
- 12 Horse barns with 333 stalls
- 12 Houses and 6 Mobile Homes—used by employees
- Managers Residence
- 15 wells (11 – 4” & 4 – 12”)
- 1 Mile Training Track
- 9 General Purpose Buildings
- Main Office
- A short drive to Ocala or Gainesville
- Minutes from two (2) major interchanges
- Within minutes of:
- Horse Shows in the Sun (HITS), Ocala Jockey Club (OJC), and World Equestrian Center (WEC)
Owner can divide.
View brochure or contact us for more information!
Status: For Sale
Property Type: Agriculture, Farming, More than 20 Acres, Vacant Acreage, Vacant Land
Price Per Acre: $16,586
Location: NW 110th Ave, Reddick, FL, 32686
Acreage: 1,657.57 +/-
Other Property Details
Parcel No: 05870-000-00, 05870-003-00, 05870-004-00, 05870-005-00
Existing Use: Thoroughbred Horse Farm & Cattle Ranch
Water: Wells on site